Terry Waugh is a Lawyer admitted to practice as a Solicitor and Barrister by the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia, and is a member of the Law Society of NSW.
Terry is also Finance Broker / Mortgage Broker and is also a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
Terry is the number one poster and a leading contributer to both PropertyChat.com.au and PropertyInvesting.com. Terry has a particular interest in asset protection, company and trust structuring, taxation and investing (both property and shares) and was the first Solicitor in Australia to have been conferred with a Masters in Law degree specialising in Wills & Estates by the College of Law.
Terry’s Qualifications include:
- Master of Applied Law (Wills & Estates) from The College of Law New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws from University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law New South Wales,
- Diploma of Financial Planning,
- Certificate in Foundation Tax from The Tax Institute
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) from AAMC, and
- Master of Arts (Japanese) from the University of Sydney
(NAATI Qualified interpreter in English and Japanese).
Terry is also a Member of:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- The Tax Institute
- Australian Network for Japanese Law (ANJeL)
Terry is committed to further study and improving his knowledge on finance and taxation matters as part of his continuous professional development.