Terry Waugh is a Lawyer admitted to practice as a Solicitor and Barrister by the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia. Terry has completed a Masters (LLM) in Wills & Estates.
Terry is also Finance Broker / Mortgage Broker and is also a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
Terry is the number one poster and a leading contributer to both PropertyChat.com.au and PropertyInvesting.com. Terry has a particular interest in asset protection, company and trust structuring, taxation and investing (both property and shares) and was the first Solicitor in Australia to have been conferred with a Masters in Law degree specialising in Wills & Estates by the College of Law.
Terry’s Qualifications include:
- Master of Applied Law (Wills & Estates) from The College of Law New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws from University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law New South Wales,
- Diploma of Financial Planning,
- Certificate in Foundation Tax from The Tax Institute
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) from AAMC, and
- Master of Arts (Japanese) from the University of Sydney
(NAATI Qualified interpreter in English and Japanese).
Terry is also a Member of:
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- The Tax Institute
- Australian Network for Japanese Law (ANJeL)
Terry is committed to further study and improving his knowledge on finance and taxation matters as part of his continuous professional development.
Sign Up to Terryw 's Newsletter